Sunday, February 4, 2007

It's 10:06 - I need to study...

Well. Now that I have completely exposed the humble and meager space which I call home; I must go and study. This weekend has passed me by faster then BMW roadster on the autobahn. I wish I could refuse to face reality (and my corporate finance textbook) but my brain will not allow me that pleasure. And so... I say goodnight. Have fun looking at the pictures. Leave a comment and let me know if you think the kitchen needs to be redone or what your favorite room is.

7 comments:

familymclean said...

The pictures are great, I say see if it sells without redoing the kitchen...if it doesn't sell...then do something. My favourite rooms are;
#1-your bedroom/sitting room
#2-sitting area at top of stairs(with mirror)
#3-your bathroom
You did a great job!

raeny said...

I love your place!!! Everything looks perfect. Best of luck in selling the condo....but I don't really think you need it. It looks like a great place to live. I think you would make a great interior designer...it appears that you have a gift for that kind of stuff!!

Anonymous said...

I love the kitchen! The bright colors are awesome. Why would anyone redo it?

Anonymous said...

corporate finance? are you super smart or something?

Anonymous said...

your new blog looks suprising close to my new blog, why did you update your template to same design as mine after i changed mine? are you a copy cat or just trying to be cool like me

Anonymous said...

it was D. not me.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why she updated it, but I like this format better. It's easier to follow/leave comments. Great job on the blog. If you did copy someone's template, I think you chose a good one to copy. I know you are cool and always have been! Your pictures look great and I hope you add some more soon. I know you have a beautiful spacious front entrance, a couple more bedrooms and a half bath. Also a convenient laundry, a deck, back entrance with storage and a large furnace storage room. I almost forgot, you also have covered parking. Your condo is awesome.
J