Sunday, February 4, 2007

The Realtor came....

SO..... it's Sunday night at 6:17 and I am completely exhausted. I was up working last night until 1:30, then up again today at 8:00. BUT!!! It's good news. The realtor suggested that I list at 129,900; which means that if I can sell for that.... I will have made 30,000 in 2 years. Nice EH? Well, I am by no means getting my hopes up because nothing is confirmed and I have not yet sold. I'm not sure what I am going to do... but I think I might try Sask homes 4 sale before I list with the realtor.

Anyway, the car is warming up because I have to run out and get some groceries for the week.
When I get home I have to study for a test in Corporate Finance on Tuesday. So while I am studying I will upload the picture I took of the condo....

See you soon!

2 comments:

familymclean said...

Your place looks so great, I am sure it will go no matter how you choose to list it. All that elbow grease will pay off;)Can't wait for the pics!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the sale of your home, looks and sounds like it will be a good experience.