Sunday, February 4, 2007

This is the 3rd. floor.

To the Right ->

Picture of a small sitting area at the top of the stairs.
Other then my bedroom... this is one of my favorites.
Note: got some really good deals on the furnature.
: the vase was 4$ from Zellers

Below: This is the den on the 3rd floor.













To the Right ->



This is another view of the den. The white couch is Mom/Dad's old Hide-a-bed from the cottage that I recovered.




Below is the dining room which is also on the third floor with
the den, kitchen and half bath.


Sorry all the picture so soooo fuzzy. I am having problems with the camera today.. Or maybe I am shaking from all the coffee that I drank last night. (trying to stay up and clean)




Below is the kitchen. I haven't changed anything in here since I bought the place. So the realtor suggested that if it didn't sell within the first 2 weeks to change the colors.
And that's all I am posting for this floor because it's harder then
I thought it would be.... doing all these pictures.

From here...my next post will be of the living room......

No comments: