Tuesday, March 13, 2007

More pics

Here are some more pics of the condo. It's not exactly how it will look as I still have to pick flooring, paint etc.

This is the second bedroom which I will be using as office/den. I have a corner glass desk that will fit perfect... and I will be able to look out the window while I ponder.
This is the bathroom.... the paint, flooring and counter top will be different.
This is looking from the living room into the kitchen/dining area.
Here is the fireplace that I bought for the living room. Cheesy I know... but I have wanted one for soooo long. I think it will look good.
I am going to put the fireplace against the wall on the right below. (where the single white chair is) Then decorate the mantle with pictures and vases. YAH! It will look nice with hardwood. (if I get it) I am going to paint the wall a theme color so the white mantel will pop against it.Anyway!!!! That's the scoop if anyone was dying to know. (lol)



5 comments:

familymclean said...

Love that fireplace, it'll look so sharp! Only 2 1/2 months to go...I am getting excited to see how it shapes up!

Anonymous said...

Jack is the Everyman of the 90s: "a slave to the Ikea nesting instinct" with a condo that could be said to own him more than he owns it. An insomniac, he finds relief in attending meetings of support groups for terminally ill people. He's not dying, but "when people think you're dying, they really really listen to you." Crying with his support-group buddies allows him to sleep. He can't quite pinpoint his problem, but Jack is desperate for... something.

Anonymous said...

Hey! It looks really nice! I wish I could come visit. You know the green's not bad in the bathroom. Whatever, you do keep it light in there. I curse my blue (bad blue!) bathroom! Nice fireplace! That'll make it cozy!

Anonymous said...

I don't know my username and password so I have to comment as anonymous. oooooo I sound so mysterious.... who am i.... ha ha.

The Chatty Housewife said...

Um, what's with the Jack comment? Weird. I really like your new place K! Very nice.

And as for Anonymous, there is always adding your initials to your post.

~CJ

Oh, but I guess everyone already knows who I am, oh well.