Thursday, March 8, 2007

More Condo Stuff...

Today I went to see the realtor that is in charge of selling the Condo's in the new complex. We went over some information about the builder, the bylaws etc.

Anyway, he told me that the price of the condo's went up 10,000 this weekend! I'm pretty excited! That means that in just 1 week, my investment has already appreciated in value 10,000. I hope it continues to increase!

I have to put my final deposit soon, then next week sometime I need to start picking colors, flooring, cupboards etc. I am pretty excited about that. I have a couple ideas that I am going to take inspiration from and go from there! I am looking forward to having Anna (my older sister) help with the colors and decorating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your timeing was perfect
They will increase again before you move in, Great investment.