Monday, March 5, 2007

Some pictures of the New Condo

Hello. Here are some pictures of the show home condo. This is the very basic condo... I am thinking about upgrading to maple cupboards, hardwood floor and stainless steel appliances. I am not sure yet though, it all depends on how much I want to spend.

This is the master bedroom. It's not as big as my old one but it's still pretty large.
This is the eat in area of the kitchen. Again, smaller but I was looking to down size. I am really looking forward to picking a table for it.

Kitchen - I like the size, it is much larger then my old galley kitchen... but it's not nearly as colorful. lol
This is the very, very small living room. I think I will make it formal and put the TV in the office area or maybe in the basement.








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, are there anymore bedrooms? I'm sure there is at least one bathroom? Got more pictures?

Anonymous said...

I think your bedding and end tables will look nicer in the master bedroom than the ones in the show home.

Madame Bluestocking said...

Very cute! Congratulations! Even if it's small, it looks like it's well-laid-out and has good light. The kitchen's a good size for a condo, too. Have fun with it!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congrats! Thanks for the ecard by the way! :)

So, it's the crappy condos up north! We've commented on those before about how cheap and poorly made they are. But we're really happy for you.
I think it would be ridiculous to change the cupboards and get different appliances. A solution to which there is no problem. Don't do it. Remember... you are there to save money, so you can travel more.... I am expecting to see you in this upcoming year!!! In Japan.

The Chatty Housewife said...

Looks great!

We did the upgrades when we had our house built and it makes a huge difference. Now comparing it to other homes in the area without the upgrades, we are so glad we went for it. Ours looks newer and fancier. We also got white 6 panel doors that made all the difference.

familymclean said...

I would decide on how long you plan to live there. Since you plan on it being a transitional place decide wether the upgrades will pay off or be worth it in the long run, for resale purposes. If you plan to rent it out what would be the most maintenace free and easy to upkeep or repair. Just my thoughts...;)