Friday, March 2, 2007

The NEW Condo.....


Well....
I have to be out of the old condo by June 1st... and this one will be done on May 25th. The builder originally said July but since I will have no place to live we were able to get negotiate.
So... this place is going to cost me about 550 less a month; which I am looking forward to. I can spend the money traveling.... and another bonus is that my car will be paid off.
Anyway, although the condo is new... I don't like it. I really, really don't like the area which is up in the north and I don't like this new style of condo. However, I will really like having new appliances and central vac! Especially a dish washer !!!!! HA!!!! that's awesome!!!!
However, I plan on living there for a year or two while I finish school. I the meantime I will save up for another place (down payment) and then I will rent out the condo. Hopefully, I will be able to find some good renters and I will be on my way to being a landlord?

2 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Congrats! I actually like the condo. It has a homely look about it. I don't mean ugly, but that it's a place you could easily make your home. I love the color. I think you will really enjoy having a new place. There are less things to worry about needing to replace. You'll love the appliances, I love mine!

Make sure to keep up on the warranty stuff, appliances, structure, everything. It will pay off in the long run and everything will last longer.

familymclean said...

So excited to go shopping with you to furnish it, and painting will be fun too! I am glad (and I think Dave will be too) that you are moving when the weather is better!