Saturday, March 24, 2007

Today's the Day

Thank you to everybody that left comments on my cabinet post! Thanks Chatty Housewife for the link to the picture of your kitchen. It was really helpful. I was actually thinking of doing something similar like dark floor and light cabinets.

Well. Today is the day that I have to go and pick cabinets. I am pretty stressed about it because somehow I still have no idea what I want. I want it to be perfect though and something that I will really love.... and well... since I am going to be making the decision in a couple hours I am a little worried that it might not happen.

I have to admit that this whole picking new stuff is way harder then I thought. Before, when I was doing Reno's, I took my inspiration from something that was already in the room. For instance I chose the color of the paint in the bathroom to match the grout in the bathroom floor. YIKES! I can't choose the color of the cabinets to match the plywood on the floor right now.

Anyway, will let you know what goes down!

No comments: