Thursday, May 3, 2007

No longer compounding

Alas, I have decided that will try and write. However, it seems that the writer block that was once my arch nemesis (but that I had alluded but for a short time) has once again returned. When I sit to write, I feel nothing, visualize nothing and have no inspiration.

I have on occasion considered boring you with listless details of my life. BUT, in the course of writing those details, I became so bored that I had to stop for fear of falling fast asleep.

I plan, sometime in the near future, to rebel against these daft feelings and surprise you all with a wonderful piece of literature.

……Or another small random and meaningless note. Kinda like this one. (haha)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

say it ain't so!
:-(

familymclean said...

I miss reading your posts, please, whatever it is I promise I wont get bored.

The Chatty Housewife said...

What you think is boring, is fun reading material for others. It is a little way to keep in touch with someone. I don't know if you ever visit my blog, but I am pretty random and every single post isn't exciting and mind rattling. :)

Franklin & Bethany said...

C'mon now. Little details about you life are more than satisfying for me. Exactly what I'm looking for actually!!! please, please, please...
love you!!! -B

Anonymous said...

J and I stopped by your new place, they have gone up in price again !! wow, what a great investment, good for you.